Business & Foundation Supporters
The Duke Energy Foundation awards Sycamore Land Trust a grant of $10,000 to enhance the visitor experience at Beanblossom Bottoms Nature Preserve.
Sycamore is grateful to our donors for their generous support through financial contributions and in-kind donations and services! Click here to see a complete list of donors in 2021.
BUSINESS & FOUNDATION SUPPORTERS
Business and foundation donors of $1,000 and above during the past year are featured below. To learn how your business or foundation can support conservation and environmental education, please contact Ann Connors, Development Director: firstname.lastname@example.org, 812-336-5382 ext 104.
All business donors at any level ($40 and above) enjoy the benefits of Sycamore membership, which include a subscription to our member magazine, The Twig; free admission to public hikes and outdoor events for your employees; invitations to members-only events; and a Sycamore Supporter window decal for your car, office, or storefront. Support at $1,000 or more includes your logo on this webpage and in The Twig. All donors are also acknowledged in our Annual Impact Report.
In gratitude for increased support, we are happy to offer a number of benefits tailored to your business’ needs. These can include:
- mention in media pitches and marketing initiatives associated with a particular project/campaign
- an announcement about your gift in our e-news and social media
- an interview with you to be posted on our website or printed in The Twig
- private guided visit to a nature preserve with your employees, family, and friends
- assistance with crafting a press release for you and/or Sycamore to disseminate
- naming opportunities
- sponsorship recognition at our Annual Celebration dinner in October
- many more creative opportunities!
THANK YOU DONORS
The following businesses have made donations of $1,000 or more within the past year (April 1, 2021, through March 31, 2022).