Thank You “Sponsor a Preserve” 2021 Sponsors
- Sycamore's Nature Preserves
- Monday, September 20
Sycamore Land Trust is grateful to the generous sponsors of our “Sponsor a Preserve” Summer 2021 Campaign. These passionate, dedicated supporters and lovers of nature have committed to help us continue our important stewardship work this summer by sponsoring their favorite nature preserve. Caring for nature preserves takes dedication and hard work but the rewards are many: more acres protected, more habitat for endangered species, more miles of trails. Thanks to Sycamore members and volunteers, we are accomplishing so much together!
Sponsors will be recognized with prominent signage at the trailheads of the nature preserves they’re sponsoring to show their commitment to protect nature, restore habitat, maintain hiking trails, and care for southern Indiana’s special natural areas.
Each year many thousands of people visit Sycamore preserves. This year there has been a tremendous increase in visitors to all of our preserves, showing it is more important than ever that we continue to protect and restore our beautiful natural areas.
Please join us in thanking our generous sponsors. Learn more at https://sycamorelandtrust.org/explore/
- Beanblossom Bottoms Nature Preserve: sponsored by IU Health Bloomington Hospital.
- Columbia Mine Preserve: sponsored by Madison Barker, Sue & Greg Meyer and Dr. Terry & Nancy Gehlhausen
- Eagle Slough Natural Area: sponsored by Evansville Audubon Society and Wild Birds Unlimited – Evansville
- Laura Hare Nature Preserve at Downey Hill: sponsored by Jenny Johnson and Judy Borron
- Porter West Preserve: sponsored by John Bethell Title Company, Inc. and Eco Logic LLC
- Tangeman Woods: sponsored by Black Jewell Popcorn
- Touch the Earth Natural Area: sponsored by Loretta Vinson
- Trevlac Bluffs Nature Preserve: sponsored by Judy Stewart & Michael Fulton
- Wayne Woods: sponsored by Mike & Betty Davis
- Amy Weingartner Branigin Peninsula Preserve: sponsored by Gnarly Tree Sustainability Institute
Thank you from all of us at Sycamore Land Trust for taking action to take care of nature.