Business & Foundation Supporters
Sycamore Land Trust is grateful to all of our generous supporters for their financial contributions and in-kind donations and services! Business and foundation donors who gave $1,000 or more during the past year are recognized below. Click here to see a complete list of donors in 2022.
BUSINESS & FOUNDATION SUPPORTERS
To learn how your business or foundation can support conservation and environmental education, please contact John Lawrence, Executive Director at email@example.com or 812-336-5382 ext 105.
All business donors who give $40 or more enjoy the benefits of a 12-month Sycamore membership, which include a subscription to our member magazine, The Twig, free admission to public hikes and outdoor events, invitations to members-only events, and a Sycamore Supporter window decal for your car, office, or storefront. Support Sycamore with a gift of $1,000 or more to include your logo on this webpage and in The Twig. All donors are also acknowledged in our annual Impact Report.
In gratitude for increased support, we are happy to offer a number of benefits tailored to the needs of your business. These can include:
- mention in media pitches and marketing initiatives associated with a particular project/campaign
- an announcement about your gift in our e-news and social media
- an interview with you posted on our website or printed in The Twig
- a private guided visit to a nature preserve with your employees, family, and friends
- assistance with crafting a press release for you and/or Sycamore to disseminate
- naming opportunities
- sponsorship recognition at our Annual Celebration dinner
- many more creative recognition opportunities!
THANK YOU DONORS
The following businesses have made donations of $1,000 or more between April 1, 2022, through March 31, 2023.