Sponsor a Preserve This Summer
Join us to protect land, restore habitat, and maintain trails this summer as sponsors of our “Sponsor a Preserve” Summer 2023 Campaign. Caring for nature takes dedication and hard work but the rewards are many: more acres protected, more habitat for endangered species, more miles of trails.
Each sponsor will be recognized with a 24″ x 18″ sign at the trailhead of the nature preserve they are sponsoring from June 21st to September 23rd, recognized in a sponsorship ad and quote on the website page for that preserve, and recognized in social media, our popular e-newsletter, and the Summer 2023 issue of Sycamore’s Twig magazine.
Thank you to our generous “Sponsor a Preserve” Summer 2023 Sponsors for helping to make our work possible:
- Beanblossom Bottoms Nature Preserve: sponsored by John Bethell Title Company, Inc.; Judy Borron; Virginia Metzger
- Eagle Slough Natural Area: sponsored by Madison Barker, Sue & Greg Meyer; Evansville Audubon Society and the family of R. Jack Lewis, Jr. in memory of R. Jack Lewis, Jr; Dr. Terry & Nancy Gehlhausen
- Laura Hare Nature Preserve at Downey Hill: sponsored by Jenny Johnson; Judy Borron
- Porter West Preserve: sponsored by Eco Logic LLC; Fowler Tree Services, Inc.
- Tangeman Woods: sponsored by Black Jewell Popcorn
- Trevlac Bluffs Nature Preserve: sponsored by Judy Stewart & Michael Fulton