Sponsor a Preserve
Help us make an impact and show your commitment to protect nature, restore habitat, and maintain hiking trails at your favorite nature preserve!
Contact email@example.com by June 10 to Sponsor a Preserve this summer.
Join us to protect land, restore habitat, and maintain trails this summer as sponsors of our “Sponsor a Preserve” Summer 2022 Campaign. Caring for nature preserves takes dedication and hard work but the rewards are many: more acres protected, more habitat for endangered species, more miles of trails. For a contribution of $1,000 or more, you can sponsor one of our public nature preserves this summer. If you would like to sponsor a nature preserve or have questions, please contact Ann Connors, Development Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org by June 10th.
Each sponsor will be recognized with a 24″ x 18″ sign at the trailhead of the nature preserve they are sponsoring from June 21st to September 23rd, recognized in a sponsorship ad and quote on the website page for that preserve, and recognized in social media, our popular e-newsletter, and the fall issue of Sycamore’s Twig magazine.
For a contribution of $1,000 or more, you can sponsor one of the following public nature preserves of your choice:
- Monroe County: Beanblossom Bottoms Nature Preserve, Bob Klawitter Lake Lemon Woods, Porter West Preserve
- Bartholomew County: Tangeman Woods, Touch the Woods Natural Area
- Brown County: Laura Hare Nature Preserve at Downey Hill; Trevlac Bluffs Nature Preserve
- Gibson & Pike Counties: Columbia Mine Nature Preserve (within the Patoka River National Wildlife Refuge)
- Greene County: Canyon Forest Nature Preserve
- Vanderburgh County: Eagle Slough Natural Area
- Multiple people and/or organizations may sponsor a preserve
Learn more at sycamorelandtrust.org/
Each year many thousands of people visit Sycamore preserves. This year there has been a tremendous increase in visitors to all of our preserves, showing it is more important than ever that we continue to protect and restore our beautiful natural areas.
THANK YOU “Sponsor a Preserve” Summer 2021 Campaign Sponsors!
- Beanblossom Bottoms Nature Preserve: sponsored by IU Health Bloomington Hospital.
- Columbia Mine Preserve: sponsored by Madison Barker, Sue & Greg Meyer and Dr. Terry & Nancy Gehlhausen
- Eagle Slough Natural Area: sponsored by Evansville Audubon Society and Wild Birds Unlimited – Evansville
- Laura Hare Nature Preserve at Downey Hill: sponsored by Jenny Johnson and Judy Borron
- Porter West Preserve: sponsored by John Bethell Title Company, Inc. and Eco Logic LLC
- Tangeman Woods: sponsored by Black Jewell Popcorn
- Touch the Earth Natural Area: sponsored by Loretta Vinson
- Trevlac Bluffs Nature Preserve: sponsored by Judy Stewart & Michael Fulton
- Wayne Woods: sponsored by Mike & Betty Davis
- Amy Weingartner Branigin Peninsula Preserve: sponsored by Gnarly Tree Sustainability Institute