Sponsor a Preserve
Thank you to our "Sponsor a Preserve" Summer 2022 Sponsors for helping to protect land, restore habitat, and maintain trails this summer!
Caring for nature preserves takes dedication and hard work but the rewards are many: more acres protected, habitat for endangered species, and public hiking trails for all to enjoy. Thank you to the following generous donors, who made a contribution of $1,000 or more to sponsor one of our public nature preserves this summer:
- Beanblossom Bottoms Nature Preserve: sponsored by John Bethell Title Company, Inc. and IU Health Bloomington
- Columbia Mine Preserve: sponsored by Dr. Terry & Nancy Gehlhausen
- Eagle Slough Natural Area: sponsored by Madison Barker, Sue & Greg Meyer, and Evansville Audubon Society
- Laura Hare Nature Preserve at Downey Hill: sponsored by Judy Borron
- Porter West Preserve: sponsored by Eco Logic LLC, and Fowler Tree Services, Inc.
- Touch the Earth Natural Area: sponsored by Loretta Vinson, and Jenny Johnson
- Trevlac Bluffs Nature Preserve: sponsored by Judy Stewart & Michael Fulton
- Amy Weingartner Branigin Peninsula Preserve: sponsored by Gnarly Tree Sustainability Institute
Learn more at sycamorelandtrust.org/
Each year many thousands of people visit Sycamore preserves. Over the past few years, there has been a tremendous increase in visitors to all of our preserves, showing it is more important than ever that we continue to protect and restore our beautiful natural areas. Thank you to our generous “Sponsor a Preserve” Summer 2022 Sponsors for helping to make this work possible.