- County: Greene
- Features: seasonal waterfalls, sandstone outcrops, rare ferns, scarlet and summer tanagers
- Donated by: David and Kathy Dilcher and F. Rudolf Turner
- Acres: 68
- Year acquired: 2013
- Trail: 1.6 miles, moderate
Dilcher-Turner Canyon Forest
Follow the loop trail through this spectacular preserve—with views of ravines and seasonal waterfalls—and you’ll experience a sense of awe! A true hidden gem. Learn more about the preserve and the families here.
- From W SR 45 going west just beyond the border of Monroe and Greene Counties, turn right onto E Chapel Rd between the white Greene County Church and the graveyard.
- Take the immediate right onto Greene County Line Rd.
- Go 1 mi and turn left on Edwards Rd. Parking is on your right just after railroad tracks.