- County: Monroe
- Acres: 16
- Features: mature forest, ravines
- Year acquired: 1996
- Donated by: The Econobuilt Corporation
- Trail: 0.5 mile, moderate
Bob Klawitter Lake Lemon Woods
This preserve protects a steep, wooded hillside on the north side of Lake Lemon. When the leaves are down, you can glimpse the lake through the trees. Parking is limited to the north shoulder of Wildwood Drive; there is room to pull off near the trail entrance.
The preserve was renamed in honor of the late Indiana environmental activist Bob Klawitter in 2019. Read more about Bob’s legacy and the naming ceremony.
- From N Walnut St (Business 37) and Old SR 37 north of Bloomington, head east on Old SR 37.
- Turn right on E Anderson Rd.
- Go 5.6 miles and turn right on Northshore Dr.
- Take the second right onto Wildwood Dr.
- Park on the left shoulder by the trail entrance.