- County: Monroe
- Features: mature forest, ravines
- Donated by: The Econobuilt Corporation
- Acres: 16
- Year acquired: 1996
- Trail: 0.5 mile, moderate
Lake Lemon Woods
This preserve protects a steep, wooded hillside on the north side of Lake Lemon. When the leaves are down, you can glimpse the lake through the trees. Parking is limited to the north shoulder of Wildwood Drive; there is room to pull off near the trail entrance.
- From N Walnut St (Business 37) and Old SR 37 north of Bloomington, head east on Old SR 37.
- Turn right on E Anderson Rd.
- Go 5.6 miles and turn right on Northshore Dr.
- Take the second right onto Wildwood Dr.
- Park on the left shoulder by the trail entrance.